Want more sales on your Shopify site?
I can get them for you!
No matter what size Shopify site you have, you will find a Conversion Rate Optimisation Program to meet your needs.
Every Shopify CRO Program starts by gaining a deep understanding.
- Understanding where users may be getting lost, stuck or board on your Shopify site is the first step towards a better conversion rate.
- To gain this understanding, a detailed CRO Audit is carried out. Just like Shopify CRO Programs, there are audits for every website size and budget.
- After your audit, you embark on a plan that is based on 10+ years of delivering CRO results.
- The effects of conversion optimisation also last much longer than a marketing campaign, making CRO the gift that keeps on giving.
- There is no need for you to research which steps to take to increase your conversion rate (unless you want to) because those suggested in your program have been proven to work time and time again.
- You will have regular contact, keeping you up to date about improvements to user experience and key metrics.
CRO For E-commerce Pricing
Just a few of the many companies I have helped!
What My Clients Say
Shopify CRO – I Have You Covered
I have the experience:
I have been helping companies increase sales and make more money for over 10 years.
Much of that time has been spent improving Shopify websites, with an average Shopify conversion rate increase of 117%. However, increases in conversion rates can range between 14% – 2585% (yes, you did read that right).
If you find an increase in conversion rate of 2,587% hard to believe, I completely understand (I was in disbelief at first too). But it did really happen, and you can read how I did it here. I also increased another Shopify site’s monthly revenue from £4k to £98k in just 2 months!
I have the expertise to propel you forward:
I have designed a 3-tier program to help e-commerce companies on Shopify platforms regardless of their size. These programs have been carefully crafted to deliver conversion optimisation wins that are tailored to the needs of businesses at different stages in their growth journey.
I have also established a network of trusted Shopify specialist experts to help me deliver you the results you are looking for and help you grow even faster.
I believe companies on the Mature and Thrive programs will gain a high enough ROI and drive down customer acquisition costs to the point where they are ready and wanting to reach the next level within 6 months of being on the program.
This rapid business growth will propel your company forward, towards a brighter future for your employees and customers.
The Mature Shopify CRO Program
At this stage, the program is all about proving its worth. Getting your Shopify site the sales it needs for you to have the confidence that you are on the right path.
This program is designed to be ran over a period of 6-months. Every month, at least one conversion enhancing course of action is put in place
The Mature Shopify CRO Program will make sure:
- You are more informed about what is happening on your Shopify site
- You are savvier to the way users think
- Your users have an improved experience on your website, (making them want to purchase from you)
- You no longer feel like you need to pad your marketing budget (and)
- You start a communication with your customers that forges a relationship with your company, (increasing the number of repeat sales).
The Thrive Shopify CRO Program
E-commerce companies on the Thrive Shopify CRO Program experience a more tailored approach than the Mature Shopify CRO Program. The steps within this program take a little longer to implement than those on the Mature Shopify CRO Program but have greater effects on customer acquisition costs and sales.
At this stage, we aim to learn more about your users and utilise this to create user journeys specifically designed to convert them.
Interacting in the right way, across multiple touch points keeps your company in a prominent position in your user’s minds, increasing how positive they feel about your company and the amount they spend.
The Accelerate Shopify CRO Program
Designed for target driven Shopify site owners who want very low customer acquisition costs to drive rapid growth. This fully bespoke service will be guided by me in person. I bring over 10 years of CRO experience to the table.
I will be 100% committed to ensuring your Shopify site is under the continuous optimisation needed to achieve the kind of sales and growth you are driving for.
As well as other services, you will be receiving my full CRO service including a carefully organised list of hypothesises and a road map to split testing success.
I have built up a dedicated and loyal network of Shopify experts, so we can create content and set up split tests twice as quick as using in-house staff. This also means your staff have no extra stress to deal with, so they can concentrate on what they do best.
My team includes people skilled in Shopify:
- Development (and)
Get in touch today and find out how you can convert more visitors into customers without spending more on marketing!
With over ten years of experience as an expert in Conversion Rate Optimisation, I know what makes a website convert. Combining analytical data with an intuitive understanding of user psychology and brand messaging, I can help you significantly improve the performance of your website.
It’s not always about conversion rates! The question of free delivery is one that every e-commerce store will have asked themselves at some stage. Do
Not Sure If You Need A Shopify CRO Program? Why Not Have An Audit First?
You may still be feeling unsure if a Shopify CRO Program is the right choice. That is not a problem at all. None of the programs require you to sign up for a fixed amount of time, but it is best for you to begin them feeling positive that you want to take part for at least 6 months. A CRO Audit can help you decide if a Shopify CRO Program is right for you.
Having a CRO Audit, (whether this be Mature, Thrive or Accelerate) does not tie you in to a Shopify CRO Program.
But what a CRO Audit will do is:
- Provide a “fresh set of eyes” on your Shopify site
- Reveal causes of unprofitable user behaviours
- Help you discover why users are leaving without converting
- Indicate areas for improvement
- Help you decide what to do next